This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
About Office Depot
Who We Are
- Career Opportunities
Women In Business
The Office Depot Supplier Diversity Team works to provide opportunities for qualified, competitive small businesses, and Women- and Minority-Owned Businesses.
The Office Depot Supplier Diversity Team was officially created in 2002, but has already achieved so much. For example:
- In 2002, Office Depot identified a team specifically responsible for implementing Supplier Diversity throughout the company.
- In 2003, Office Depot identified hundreds of current suppliers that have the ability to pursue HUB Certification.
- In 2003, the Office Depot Internal Procurement Officers worked with the Florida Regional Minority Business Council to create a comprehensive janitorial outsourcing program.
- In 2004, the Office Depot Supply Chain Diversity Program received the Local Corporation of the Year award from the Florida Regional Minority Business Council.
- In 2006, Office Depot was requested to serve on the Host Committee for the 2007 NMSDC Conference, to be held in Miami.
- Office Depots procurement team have participated with the NMSDC and WBENC in several capacities in the pursuit of advancing the Supplier Diversity initiative at Office Depot and within other corporations, including sitting on the Board of Directors of various local councils.
- Since its inception, Supplier Diversity has accumulated spend with HUBs* of over $235 million.
*Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) include certified Minority, Women, Disabled, Veteran, and Small [SBA 8(a), SDB, and HUB Zone] enterprises.