This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- The scanner has 24-bit color depth for high-quality images
- Sheetfed scanner is a good choice for scanning large documents
- Scans at a resolution of 600 dpi
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||5-1/10 in. X 11-27/64 in. X 5-3/4 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|manufacturer||FUJITSU AMERICA, INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||54|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||27|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||54|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||27|
|Media Size||Plastic Card; 210; 216; 50.8; 52|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
fi-7030 Professional Color Duplex Scanner
fi-7030 Professional Color Duplex ScannerThe fi-7030 is the perfect entry model for your professional scanning needs. Designed to be fast, reliable, and compact, the fi-7030 handles a wide range of documents for mixed batch scanning.
- TWAIN/ISIS compatible
- Scanning speed of up to 27 ppm. Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Able to handle credit cards and ID cards
- Advanced skew reducer technology prevents misfeeds and skews
- Compact design allows the scanner to be placed on any desk
- Intelligent scan correction will clean up your images and improve OCR
- Daily duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
About FujitsuFujitsu is the world's leading document imaging provider, with a comprehensive scanning portfolio to meet both your business and home office needs. Make paperwork easier to manage with Fujitsu scanners.
Ideal for desktop scanningThe fi-7030 handles the scanning of a wide range of documents of varying sizes and thickness, including ID/credit cards and extra long documents of up to 16 feet in length.
PaperStream IP prepares digitized data for subsequent processing such as OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and connects with common scanning applications via either the TWAIN or ISIS interface.
TWAIN and ISIS CompatibleTWAIN/ISIS drivers allow for seamless integration with any of your existing software applications, including Quickbooks and more.
Advanced Skew Reducer TechnologyThe reliable feeding mechanism includes ultrasonic sensors and a newly designed skew-protection mechanism which protects even the most delicate documents, whilst brake rollers separate each document to avoid paper jams.
Intelligent scan correctionIntelligent scan correction software automatically cleans up your images and improves OCR, even when scanning wrinkled documents, or documents with a background pattern.
PaperStream IPPaperStream IP enhances standard TWAIN and ISIS applications by integrating cutting edge image processing technologies, without the need to change or modify any software.
- Cleans up scanned documents for improved OCR and reduced file sizes (removes decorated backgrounds, wrinkles on pages, etc)
- Blank page removal, auto-rotation, and auto-cropping and deskew allows you to spend less time preparing your paperwork. The scanning application also fills in hole punches, corrects rough edges, and removes small tears.
- Bar code and patch code support offers batch separation, using the latest barcodes and patch codes
- 1 Based on 2016 InfoTrends study
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability