This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape With Dispenser, 1 7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Pack Of 4 Item # 487120
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape seals seams with one strip and keeps boxes closed. It also resists slivering, splitting and tearing. Now even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling.
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging, shipping and moving.
- Strong seal on all box types, including harder-to-stick-to 100% recycled boxes.
- Strong, durable solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects.
- Release coating makes unwind easy. Resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- Scotch™ Brand’s strongest clear-to-the-core packaging tape.
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages.
- Clear backing and instant adhesion.
- Includes refillable hand-held packaging tape dispensers.
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|temperature range||40 °F - 120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Maximum)||120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Minimum)||40 °F|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|Product Line||Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape With Dispenser|
|Product Type||Packing Tape|
|Durability||Breakage Resistance; Tear Resistant; Split Resistant; Moisture Resistant|
|Product Name||Heavy-Duty Shipping/Packaging Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
The Ease of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape(1)Super strong to withstand rough handling in shipping. Guaranteed to stay sealed.1 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging tape seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed. It also resists slivering, splinting, splitting, and tearing.
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Which Scotch® Packaging Tape is Right For You?
- 1 If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2 in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB D3654B.