This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® EcoTank® ET-4760 Supertank Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Color Printer Item # 5379432
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Maximize your time with a printer that can do it all. The Epson WorkForce EcoTank makes it easy for busy professionals to move between tasks with the ability to print, scan and copy in vibrant color and quickly fax files to other offices. Wireless connectivity allows simple access to this Epson EcoTank printer from just about anywhere from a computer or mobile device, and the supersize, cartridge-free ink tank keeps time-consuming refills at a minimum.
- Epson all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Wireless connectivity.
- EcoTank model allows cartridge-free printing with an easy-to-fill supersize ink tank.
- Prints up to 15 ppm in black and up to 8 ppm in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution.
- Copies up to 11 ppm in black and up to 5.5 ppm in color.
- Automatic 2-sided printing.
- 30-sheet automatic document feeder.
- 250-sheet paper tray.
- Touch-screen navigation.
- Compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- Choosing the right printer helps you to do more in less time.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|automatic document feeder capacity||30 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||1-5|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|mobile printing||App Based and Email|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||4800 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Color)||5.5 copies/min|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||11 copies/min|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 dpi|
|monthly duty cycle||5000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||8 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||15 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Photo)||8 pages/min|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||800 sheets|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||8 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||15 impressions/min|
|maximum sheet size||Nonstandard|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|model||ET-4760 EcoTank Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS; Windows 8; Windows Server 2003; Windows 10|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|printer series||Epson EcoTank|
|Super Tank Inks||Yes|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|printer use||Home Office|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|media type||Photo Paper; Envelope; Plain Paper; Glossy Paper|
|Show More ▾|
*The NPD Group Total Channel Tracking Service U S & Canada Inkjet SF/MF Printers Refillable ink tank included based on units February 2019 - January 2020 Supertank printers are defined as refillable ink tank printers
1. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
2. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
3. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
4. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
5. Voice-activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression® EcoTank ET-2500 and ET-2550 printers, and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old. See www.epson.com/voice for device compatibility. Epson Connect™ account and voice-activated account registration required.
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
7. Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 50,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.
9. ET-2600/2700/3700/4700/7700/16000 Series and ST-2000/3000/4000 Series included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET-7700 Series included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET-8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
10. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
11. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.