This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ XPS 13 Laptop, 13.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home, Demo Item # 566210
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The compact size and lightweight design of this Dell XPS laptop with 13.3" screen makes it a great choice for people that are always on the move. A solid state drive cuts start-up times to just a few moments, so you can get going faster. It comes loaded with 8GB of memory, a 256GB SSD and Windows 10 Home edition.
- 13.3” display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and InfinityEdge technology provides you with sharp, clear graphics.
- High-performance 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. Run multiple programs simultaneously.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory is not expandable.
- 256GB solid state drive holds your songs, photos, documents and other files. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n.
- SD memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 with PowerShare, for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features a built-in widescreen HD webcam and microphone, so you can keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Waves MaxxAudio® speakers help create immersive sound from your favorite games and movies.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||no|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|frontside bus speed||1866 MHz|
|Graphics Controller Model||Intel Iris Graphics 640|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.8 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|processor model||Core i7-7560U|
|processor speed||2.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|Product Line||XPS 13|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|total recycled content||0%%|
|video hardware||Intel Iris Graphics 640|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Stunning viewStunning UltraSharp™ FHD+ resolution (1920x1800): Gives you millions of pixels (276 ppi) for the ultimate screen performance with precise clarity and eye-popping details.
Brighten your day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it’s up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest bright and the darkest darks.
Small size. Big performanceStart faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 7th Generation Intel® i7 Core™ processor.
Stay powered longer: Industry leading battery life on the FHD+.
Speedy start up: The XPS 13 boots and resumes in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive.
Easy to share: See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision: The improved touch pad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that’s touch screen-smooth and quick, and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
See what you’ve been missing: This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won’t be able to live without it.
Premium materials for a stunning design and durabilityTough stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool under pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world’s high performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of lightweight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists life’s “oops” moments: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ FHD+ display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping1
Greenest XPS laptop everPower-efficient: It’s more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR® 6.0 certified.
Smarter materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered2 . and BFR/PVC-free3
Recycle-friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable, so you won’t worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused.
- 1 Based on scratch and durability tests performed by Corning.
- 2 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country
- 3 XPS notebooks exclude BFRs and PVC from the core product per the INEMI definition of BFR/PVC Free. External adapters, power cords, peripherals and service parts may be excluded unless otherwise specified.