This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® VersaLink Color Laser Printer, C400/N Item # 632627
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Xerox VersaLink C400/N Color Laser Printer is built for the way you work today and ready for where you grow tomorrow.
- Prints up to 36 pages per minute in color and black-and-white.
- 5" customizable, capacitive color touchscreen.
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity.
- Mobile support for today’s workforce.
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||36 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||36 pages/min|
|total paper tray capacity||700 sheets|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
2017 Buyers Pick Award
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick AwardPDF, 607K, 2 pages
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick Award CertificatePDF, 391K, 1 page
Award-winning Products and SolutionsPDF, 2.34MB, 4 pages
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
Taking productivity to new heights at the heart of your business.The Xerox® VersaLink® C400 Color Printer is built for the way you work today and ready for where you grow tomorrow.
- Printing up to 36 ppm color and black-and-white (letter) / 35 ppm color and black-and-white (A4)
- 5-inch customizable, capacitive color touchscreen
- NFC and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity with an optional 550-sheet paper tray
- Mobile support for today’s workforce
Powerful performance and peace of mind.Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C400 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
With the VersaLink C400, you can be confident that your documents will look their best—making you look your best—giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Easy, efficient and entirely new.With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Freedom, and app-based functionality.The VersaLink C400 Color Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want, and access to additional options through the Xerox® App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
Learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting www.xerox.com/mobile.
To learn more about VersaLink device features, go to www.xerox.com/VersalinkEG
Introducing touch screen superiority.
Meet our tiltable, 5-inch capacitive color touch screen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience —with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink C400 Color Printer get more work done, faster.
Xerox® VersaLink® C400 Quick Facts
- Print up to 36 ppm Letter / 35 ppm A4
- NFC Tap-to-Pair and optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity / Maximum 1,250 sheets
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 600 x 600 x 8 dpi
- WxDxH: 19.3 x 19.2 x 15.7 in. /491 x 488 x 399 mm
- Weight: 57 lb / 26 kg
Choose the configuration that meets your needs:
- 250-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- With the 550-sheet paper tray, standard paper capacity totals 700 sheets (including Bypass Tray).
- Optional 550-sheet paper tray increases the total paper capacity to 1,250 sheets.
- Optional stand provides storage for toner cartridges, paper and other supplies.
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from standard USB memory device.
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 531K, 6 pages
BrochurePDF, 2.49MB, 4 pages
Small Business Evaluator GuidePDF, 2.21MB, 28 pages
Xerox Office Portfolio BrochurePDF, 4.03MB, 16 pages
Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™PDF, 891K, 2 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 203K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 3 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 4 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 5 Approximate pages. Declared Yield based on 3 letter-/A4-size 20 lb. (75 gsm) pages. Yield will vary based on media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns.