This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Get your business back on track with this HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn color laser all-in-one printer, copier, scanner and fax machine. Instead of stocking multiple machines with ink and toner, get more done in less time with this all-in-one machine!
- Scan both sides of two-sided documents in a single pass.
- Scan documents to email, USB, network folders and the cloud.
- LaserJet Pro color laser printer allows you to print the first page from sleep mode as fast as 11.3 seconds.
- Print two-sided documents as fast as 25 ipm (images per minute).
- Optional 6.5K black and 5K color high-yield Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Scanner glass has no raised edges so originals slide off easily
- Easy mobile printing options help you stay connected while you print from a variety of tablets and smartphones. Scan digital files directly to email, USB, network folders and the cloud with pre-loaded business apps.
- Prints up to 28 pages per minute in black and in color.
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution in black and color.
- Makes up to 28 copies per minute.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi scan resolution.
- High-speed fax to meet your office needs.
- HP's JetIntelligence feature delivers faster two-sided printing, faster first page out and reduced energy consumption. Get more pages with Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet input tray help you tackle printing tasks. Automatic document feeder allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at once.
- 50,000-sheet monthly volume.
- 4.3" touch screen makes operation quick and simple.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Linux and Unix.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Display Screen Size||4.3 in.|
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||15-30|
|networking||USB; Gigabit Ethernet|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Full-Capacity Cartridge(s); Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|mobile printing||App Based|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Color)||28 copies/min|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||28 copies/min|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 dpi|
|monthly duty cycle||50000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||28 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||28 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Photo)||27 pages/min|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||4000 sheets|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||21 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||26 impressions/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||No|
|model||LaserJet Pro M477fdn|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Linux; Mac OS; Android; Windows XP Home SP3|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|printer series||PCL 5c; PCL 6; PCLm; PDF; PostScript 3; URF|
|Super Tank Inks||No|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|printer use||Medium Business|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|media type||Plain Paper|
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn
Print SpeedUp to 28 ppm
Original HP Cartridges
- HP 410A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
- HP 410X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~6500 pages)
- HP 410A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
- HP 410X Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages)
- HP 410A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
- HP 410X Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages)
- HP 410A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
- HP 410X Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn
- 4 preinstalled HP LaserJet Toner cartridges (Black: ~2300 pages, Introductory Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: ~1200 pages each cartridge)
- In-box documentation (Getting Started Guide, Install Poster), Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- Yes, 1 USB cable (AP only)
- No, please purchase USB cable separately (Americas, EMEA)
detbow: Fast and easy setup. I've had other HP all-in-one machines before, but this one out paces them all. I really appreciate the letter option in the front cover.
Printer is very noisy even when not using
ETTC: Printer works fine but there is constant noise. It will shut off eventually but it takes a long time. I turn it off after I print to stop the noise.
yarngal: We print the labels for our products. The printing is crisp, clear, and the colors vibrant. Needed to return a part and that was painless. Most importantly--easy to setup on our network. Yahoo!
|Print speed black (ISO, letter)||Up to 28 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 28 ppm|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 8.9 sec|
|First page out color (letter, ready)||As fast as 9.8 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 50,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||750 to 4,000|
|Print quality black (best)||600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi|
|Display||4.3" intuitive touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||
Google Cloud Print 2.0
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Windows OS compatible with In-Box Driver
Windows XP SP3 all 32-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.)
Windows Vista all 32-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.)
Windows 7 all 32- & 64-bit editions
Windows 8/8.1 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets)
Windows 10 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets)
Windows OS compatible with Universal Print Driver (From http://www.HP.com)
Windows XP SP3 32- & 64-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.)
Windows Vista all 32- & 64-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.)
Mac OS (HP Print Drivers available from HP.com and Apple Store)
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Mobile OS (In-OS drivers)
iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10 RT
Linux OS (In-OS HPLIP
SUSE Linux (12.2, 12.3, 13.1)
Fedora (17, 18, 19, 20)
Linux Mint (13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Boss (3.0, 5.0)
Ubuntu (10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10)
Debian (6.0.x, 7.x)
|Memory||256 MB NAND Flash, 256 MB DRAM|
|Maximum Memory||256 MB NAND Flash, 256 MB DRAM|
|Paper handling input, standard||50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Paper handling input, optional||Optional 550-sheet tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||150-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfeed|
|Media sizes supported||
Tray 1, Tray 2: Letter, legal, executive, Oficio (8.5 x 13 in), 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No 10, Monarch)
Optional Tray 3: Letter, legal, executive, Oficio (8.5 x 13 in), 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in
Automatic duplexer: Letter, legal, executive, Oficio (8.5 x 13 in)
|Media types||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, labels, envelopes|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||8.5 x 14 in|
|Duplex ADF scanning||Yes|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 50 sheets uncurled|
|Digital sending standard features||
Scan to email
scan to folder
scan to USB drive
|Copy speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 28 cpm|
|Copy speed color (normal, letter)||Up to 28 cpm|
|Copy resolution (black text)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Fax transmission speed (letter)||3 sec per page|
|Fax memory||Up to 400 pages|
ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Sustainable impact specifications||Mercury free|
|Operating temperature range||59 to 86°F|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.4 x 18.6 x 15.7 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.8 x 25.7 x 16.3 in|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability