This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS® ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop, 13.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Wi-Fi 6, Windows® 10, UX325EA-OS71 Item # 9720305
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Simplify your workday with help from the ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop. A built-in webcam allows you to reach out to friends, family and coworkers from virtually anywhere. This laptop boasts a 512GB SSD and 8GB of RAM to help you breeze through multiple programs and apps at once.
- 13.3” FHD screen (1920 x 1080) displays crystal-clear images.
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor allows you to multitask with ease.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run programs and games.
- 512TB solid state drive stores documents, songs, photos and other files. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology allows you to access wireless networks. Wired connection is also supported.
- ASUS 13.3" laptop features 1 USB 3.2 port for ultra-fast data transfers.
- HD webcam with privacy shutter allows you to stay in touch with friends and family via video chat.
- Built-in ICEpower speaker provides immersive audio.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 technology allows you to connect devices like mice, printers and headphones to your laptop.
- HDMI™ port allows you to connect your laptop to external video sources.
- Stays powered for up to 18 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Laptop with OLED display runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below)
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device.
- Certain features require specific hardware, See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||13.3 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||18 hr|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.7 GHz|
|memory type||LP DDR4|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Show More ▾|
ASUS ZenBook 13 OLED
Vivid visuals, perfect portability
Travel light, travel smartThe compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 13 OLED makes it the ideal traveling companion that you can take anywhere. It features a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
No charger? No problem!With ZenBook 13 OLED’s amazing 13-hour battery life3, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
Your constant companionGetting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 13 OLED. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you’re inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating.
Experience amazing true-to-life colorsZenBook 13 OLED has an amazing OLED NanoEdge display5 that renders true-to-life colors at any brightness level, with deep blacks for enhanced realism.6 It’s PANTONE® Validated for superb color accuracy, and has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The ultrafast response time ensures blur-free movies and games, and its low blue-light levels are TÜV Rheinland-certified for better eye care. The four-sided NanoEdge design features slim bezels that create an 88% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience.
Connect fast — anywhereZenBook 13 OLED redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 4 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40 Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there’s also a microSD card reader.
- MicroSD card reader
- USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®
USB-C® Easy Charge7: Power anytime, anywhereUSB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 13 OLED can be used with 5-20 V wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 13 OLED, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4The two Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports on ZenBook 13 OLED give you unrivaled versatility with ultrafast speeds. They support USB-C Power Delivery and provide up to 40 Gbps data-transfer speeds for high-performance peripherals. Combined with the Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports and HDMI port, ZenBook 13 OLED can support a maximum of four displays.8
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technologyWith the increase of remote work and video conferences, ASUS implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
AI noise-cancelation OFF
AI noise-cancelation ON
Clearer conference callsConference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity – with voices coming from varied directions and distances. That’s where ClearVoice Mic’s Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode comes to the rescue. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimizes the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level – ensuring improved quality for group calls.
Designed for comfort and convenienceZenBook 13 OLED features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 13 OLED makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there’s no need to type a password.
Efficient NumberPad 2.0ASUS NumberPad gives you an intuitive way to input numbers for improved productivity, solving the long-time problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. The improved NumberPad 2.0 brings is even more convenient: tap on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second to switch the function on or off, and tap on the top-left icon to choose one of two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top-left icon in any direction to activate the Windows Calculator app on the display for faster access.
Improved webcam, clearer video callsThe new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hingeZenBook 13 OLED has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
More power to goThe latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 13 OLED make light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment, and they’re complemented by the new Intel Iris® Xe integrated graphics10 for superb all-round performance. ZenBook 13 OLED also features ultrafast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs and the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collectionZenBook 13 OLED includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 13 OLED. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Team your laptop and phone, and more!MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook 13 OLED for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimize your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook 13 OLED.
Certified audio qualityThe audio system of ZenBook 13 OLED is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
Toughness you can rely onZenBook 13 OLED has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 13 OLED has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- According to overall laptop weight, as of December 8, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13 OLED to competing clamshell laptops with a 13.3-inch OLED screen from vendors including HP, Razer and Gigabyte. ZenBook 13 OLED ranked first in terms of weight.
- Full I/O ports: Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®, USB Type-A, HDMI.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on November 24, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook 13 UX325EA, FHD OLED panel, Intel Core I7-1165G7, TG 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Charging performance test with laptop powered-off. Actual charging time may vary in real world conditions.
- The stated 2.9 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.4 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.5 mm and the bottom bezel width is 12.9 mm.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. ASUS also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- ZenBook 13 OLED UX325EA with an Intel 11th Gen processor can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to the two Thunderbolt 4 ports and the HDMI port.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics are only available on models with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. All other models use Intel® UHD graphics.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. ASUS recommends that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site. Although ASUS endeavors to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, ASUS reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.