This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark™ B2650dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, 36SC471 Item # 9940016
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Elevate the print capacity of your office with this Lexmark B2650dw printer. Designed to print solely in black, this printer wirelessly connects to your network and mobile devices for simple use.
- Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) connection lets you print cable free. Mobile printing is made simple with the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app (download required).
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB ports provide wired connections.
- Prints up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) in black, delivering the first page in just 6 seconds. Duplex function prints up to 24 ppm.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution delivers crisp, detailed images and text.
- Compatible cartridges offer 3,000, 5,000 and 15,000 page yield options. Includes a 5,000-page starter return program toner cartridge.
- Accepts paper labels, card stock, plain paper, transparencies and envelopes. Work with A6, Oficio, JIS-B5, A4, legal, A5, letter, statement, executive, universal, folio page sizes as well as DL, 7-3/4, 9 and 10 envelope sizes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 100-sheet multipurpose feeder, a 150-sheet output bin and a 550-sheet input help make complex print tasks go smoothly.
- Recommended monthly volume is between 2,000 and 20,000 pages.
- 2.4" color LCD makes it easy to adjust print settings.
- Offers 512MB of built-in memory for smooth performance.
- Compatible with most PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|compatible toner/ink||B260UA0; B231000; B241H00; B251X00; B261U00|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||50 pages/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||App Based|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Mac OS X; Linux|
|total paper tray capacity||650 sheets|
|manufacturer||LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC.|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fast, compact, wirelessGet output up to 50 pages per minute1 with the B2650dw, plus superior print quality, enhanced security and built-in Wi-Fi.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 15,000 pages2 and a maximum input capacity of 2300 pages.
Full-spectrum securityLexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security3 . And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and valueGet mono printing at up to 50 pages per minute at an affordable price. Also included are two-sided printing and a convenient front USB port for printing files from your thumb drive. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Energy efficiencyMake every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
USB and gigabit ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Versatile media handlingPrint what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
In the Box
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark B2650dn laser printer
- Up to 5,000 pages4 starter return program toner cartridge
- Return program imaging unit
- Software and documentation CD
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 1.92MB, 4 pages
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 2 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
- 3 Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data
- 4 Average Continuous Cartridge Yield in one-sided (simplex) mode 5,000 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
- 5 Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
- 6 "Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
- 7 "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.